The Harley-Davidson M8 engine is plagued with excessive oil consumption and blow-by. The Trask Performance CheckM8 vented transmission top cover fixes most of these issues by using a one-way Boyesen valve to bleed off excess crankcase pressure whilst keeping oil/air mist in the cam chest, allowing the oil pump to work more efficiently. This will reduce the oil exiting from the head breathers and free up engine power by allowing easier revving.
- Patent pending design reduces or even eliminates the oil coming from the head breathers on your M8 engine.
- Machined from Billet Aluminum.
- Replaces the stock cover for an easy installation and clean look.
- Proven on the Trask Performance Race Bikes.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
The CheckM8 cannot fix the M8 oil transfer problem. Harley-Davidson has a pump seal service bulletin that addresses this problem. (SEE CheckM8 BULLETIN
**|| Chrome Finish available for Pre-Order ||**
Due to our chrome coating requirement standard, additional production time is required and we are shipping on a first come first served basis.