TRASK BILLET FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR HOUSING
- Anodized housing is CNC-machined from billet aluminum
- Replaces the plastic OEM housing
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This is a must have if you are still running the OEM plastic unit.
- Older (00-05) Delphi F.I. Harleys are prone to cracked plastic regulator housings (see photo), resulting in low fuel pressure, leaving you stranded. A must have for under $70. It's not a matter of if but when.
- Fits Harley-Davidson 2001-2007 Softails, 2004-2005 Dyna and 2002-2007 Touring Models